Member Support

• Advertisement

WTB: Cessna Amphib

Posting limited to Supporting Members ($25.00/Year). Personally owned items only.
Forum rules
Posting privileges limited to supporting members and industry supporters of seaplaneforum.com If you do post your email address, please be aware that you are posting to a public domain. DO NOT post on behalf of non-members. DO NOT post for sale items unless the item is owned and sold by you..

Seaplaneforum.com will not be held responsible for unsolicited emails received by you, as a result of listing here. Please - No Hotlinks. Posts without updates are pruned after 90 Days. Do not post ads from any commercial site or ebay! Seaplaneforum.com assumes NO responsibility for functionality or airworthiness nor legality of any item offered, sold, traded or exchanged. Exercise care when conducting any business. Thank You!

WTB: Cessna Amphib

Unread postby Chesney » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm in the market for a good Cessna family-hauler on amphibs.

Happy to consider 180/185, 182, or 206; for my mission, each type has merits and could work.

If you come across any good opportunities, I would be grateful to hear about it.

Thank you,

-Chris

chris.chesney [at] gmail [dot] com
Chesney
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: WTB: Cessna Amphib

Unread postby sjmurray » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:58 pm

Hi Chris,

On Barnstomers I saw a 206 on straight floats for what seems like a give away price of $86k. Might want to take a look.

CESSNA P206 FLOATPLANE • $86,000 • PRICE REDUCED • 1966 P206 on EDO 582-3430's.Two doors!!! ACTT: 2750.0. Eng. SMOH: 1170.0. Prop: 740.0. Useful load: 1333.0. All six seats. 1313 LB. useful load. Perviously owned by a Minnesota Resort for much of it's life. Out of Annual as of 5/16. Runs and fly's great. Located in the Minneapolis, MN. area.
sjmurray
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Return to For Sale & Want To Buy