- New members interested in joining this community are invited to register per email to open a free forum account.
Caution: Your account will receive an activation email, or some sort of acknowledgment from this message board.
Select your username carefully and do not enter a dead/ nonfunctional email address.
If you experience ANY technical difficulties registering for this forum please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Write down and/or remember your password, I will not be able to recover it for you!
The forum has a recovery feature, you need your user name/ email address at the time of registration, to use it.
- New accounts are not immediately active and useable, but need to be activated by us. You will be notified per email about this.
Please attempt to log into your new account as soon as practicable, and post a short introduction here: Introduce yourself You may also participate on any other active topic.
A quick introductory post will eliminate chances for account deactivation/ deletion.
Please be aware that accounts which remain unused and inactive are subject to deletion after 3 days.
- Select a user name that is either seaplane related, or indicates some other sort of aviation relation.
- You may select a first name, last name initial, N-Number, Aircraft Type or a profile handle that is used by you on other aviation forums.
- Do not use your email address or company name as a user name. No .com or website address usernames, period.
- Corporate usernames will experience moderated posting, in other words, your content is not visible to forum members or public before it has been approved by a moderator. To avoid this, contact email@example.com and inquire about sponsorship.
- Write your selected user name and password down for your own records. Please do not ask us to retrieve this information for you.