- Corporate Advertising/ Industry Sponsorship
- Our page allows exposure of commercial products and services by existing sponsors and supporters who have decided to advertise here and have extended financial support to this community. Details and Inquiries & Quotes: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Contributions (advertising fees) to seaplaneforum.com are deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses.
Please consult your tax preparer/ accountant for details.
- Individual Membership & Support
- Individual support is greatly appreciated and helps me to grow and expand this community, as well as to secure it's continued existence. We do not have gold, platinum or silver donors, but there is a minimum membership donation of $25.00/ Year. We do not sell newsletters or access to otherwise privileged information. Your support is appreciated and welcome no matter if it's $25.00 or $200.00. This support enables us to add features to the software and keep the site accessible and free for all. Individual & Industry supporters are recognized by a little symbol underneath their user name and get access to the members only area, however, individual support does not entail commercial advertising of any product or service.
- Checks and Paypal donations are accepted:
Jason J. Baker
1051 N Main St (Apt.A)
Winterport, ME 04496 (U.S.A)
Please make checks out to Jason Baker or jasonjamesbaker.com
- Paypal Donations can be made by clicking on the Paypal Symbol in the upper right corner of this forum or:
This site exists today, because of members and corporate supporters whom have kept it alive by donating their time and effort, but also their own hard-earned money to the cause and goal of this website, which is to unite and foster a healthy seaplane pilot community that communicates. None of the funds raised here contribute to my personal income and in case there is a surplus, the money is fully reinvested into this community, its growth and to keep this website floating. Contributions or gifts to seaplaneforum.com are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.